Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Whoring Out the Blog

I am not a good sales person. In junior high when we had to sell candy bars to help pay for our trip to Washington DC, I would give them to friends and then pay for them with my own lunch money and allowance.

In high school when we'd solicit donations for our volleyball team outside of a donut shop, I barely made eye contact with people. I didn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable or obligated to give. No really we're fine! :smile, look at feet:

So here I go. Reaching out with a candy bar and a tin cup.

Inspired by the enthusiasm and creativity of those I met at Blogtoberfest, I'm asking for your help to make some connections and increase our readership here at POP. And instead of monetary donations, it comes in the form of two little mouse clicks!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Click the image above (or the icon on the right side menu) and then click vote. Super simple. They don't ask for emails and won't send you spam or monitor your checking account (I promise, Mom). I would appreciate your support ever so much!

I've found some really great sites that have become daily reads for me through TopMommyBlogs.com. I'm hoping I can get a few more readers of my own.

Okay. So thanks. I'm gonna go fidget and itch my neck for a while.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails