Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Run Down

1. Happy belated 31st birthday to my wonderful husband, Tony. We went out for an amazing dinner at the Capital Grille. I can say with little hesitation, it was the most amazing meal of our lives. We made inappropiate noises at the table as our steaks melted in our mouths. I'm sorry gentle people of the Capital Grille. We don't get out much. Then I gave him his gift of Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids, and underwear. All romance up in here. Here's to celebrating every birthday together forever and ever, my love.

2. Desmond turned 9 months old on the 15th. I... I can't wrap my brain around it. Where did my baby go?

Oh there you are, sweepea. Even when you're 6 feet tall, you'll still be my baby. Here's hoping you're not still sucking your thumb by then.

3. You may have noticed things look different around here. I'm messing around a little with the layout and design. I have no idea what I'm doing. Any feedback, good or bad, is much appreciated. I already got a big thumbs down from the hubs. Okay, it was really a minor critique about one aspect, but my Negative Nancy mind spun it into Major Suckage. But really. I'm totally open to all thoughts.

4. Part 1 of Coming Through will be posted tomorrow. Eekers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails