Thursday, October 7, 2010

Loki



This is Loki-cat. Approximately 10 years old, pushing 20 pounds, and often misunderstood.

Likes:
- Lounging in freshly laundered clothes.
- Showing dominance over brother, Neely-cat, and most other living creatures.
- Baked goods.

Dislikes:
- Physical exertion.
- Gates, doors, and any other barrier from places that require investigating.
- Pet carriers. This panther cannot be caged. Rawr.

Unsure of:
- That tiny human. Or could be strange looking cat. Will keep safe distance until further notice.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Sarah!! Oh my gosh!! That was sooo funny!(even though I am not sure it was meant to be?!) I read it to Tony. That cat is a strange one.
:)

Sarah said...

Thanks Jac! I really tried to access my inner Loki. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails