Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Check check, one, two, ssssyphilis

This thing on?

Hoooo doggy it's been cray-cray around these parts. I apologize for the lack of updates. I have a few entries in the queue, but actually sitting down and typing words and uploading photos is a comparible to writing a dissertation or running a marathon right now.

So here's a brief rundown of what's going on in life:

- Day job. Short staffed this week so I am literally buried. I can't see the surface of my desk or the light at the end of the tunnel. Send help and a reliable temp.

- Side job. Real writing takes a lot longer than this blogging shiz.

- Sleep issues. Still going strong with those. But guys, one day last week Des actually slept through the night until 6:45am! And there was a string of restful nights with no peeps and a reasonable waking hour! I would wake up each morning in another realm of reality. Colors were brighter, I could think and speak in full sentences, the world was at my fingertips! Unfortunately that is all a distant memory. With a single cough in his crib, I knew The Cold That Never Ends was back for another round. And now we are back in the zombie zone. Des is usually up around 11pm until 1 or 2am, and then bright and early at 5-5:30am (or earlier if he's feeling especially cruel).

This zombie is lucky he's cute.


Stick with me. I'll be back in full effect soon, hopefully well-rested and incredibly amusing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails