Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Welcome to the World


Cameron James!

Born Sunday 7/31 at 5:42pm, 7 lbs (not sure of the length).


Nana holding her 10th grandchild.


Snuggly

So Des has a new little cousin who will live right down the street. I have a strong feeling they are going to be best buds, despite the fact that Des banged on the side of Cameron's bassinet in the hospital. Cam barely flinched. That's a good sign.


Proud parents, Janet (my sis and best friend in the whole world) and Nick (one of the coolest guys on the planet). That is one lucky kid.


Was Desmond ever this teenie? :tear:

I am beside myself with excitement to get to know this new little person, and to see my best friends become parents. It is such an amazing adventure. We are lucky to be a part of it.

Congratulations Nick and Janet. I love you both to pieces. You guys make beautiful babies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails