Saturday, July 23, 2011

Change

In light of all the change that is going to be happening in the next few weeks, I figured the mop on my head needed a transformation as well:

Before:


After:


This is going to be infinitely easier to maintain, especially in this ridiculous heat. And the blond is like coming home. I missed it.

More news on some big changes on the job front this week. Decisions need to be made, but at least I know I have options. Still figuring this all out.

Sorry for the vagueness. You understand.

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

GORGEOUS!!

Jeannie said...

PS- I'm sorry there's been work stress! I hope everything is ok!

Sarah said...

Thanks Jeanne! I'm sure everything will work out fine in the end. But the waiting is the hardest part.

Baby Favors said...

Cool hair cut!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails